Exciting event coming up on December 5th at Boston University on “Innovations at the intersections of micro/nanofabrication technology, biology, and biomedicine“. Organized by Professor Xin Zhang, the speaker line-up is stellar! See below for details and click here to register: http://www.cvent.com/d/l4qjgb/4W
Please join us at the Boston University Photonics Center on Thursday, December 5 for our 17th Annual Photonics Center Symposium. This year’s symposium, chaired by Professor Xin Zhang, will explore innovations at the intersections of micro/nanofabrication technology, biology, and biomedicine.Join us for a full day of speakers from academia and industry, who will lead the audience in photonics research exploration. An evening reception will follow.
Symposium Speakers Include:
- Dr. Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University
- Dr. Stephan Anderson, Boston University Medical Center
- Dr. Joseph Charest, The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
- Dr. Christopher Chen, Boston University
- Dr. Patrick Doyle, MIT
- Dr. Chih-Ming Ho, University of California, Los Angeles
- Dr. Donald Ingber, Harvard University
- Mr. Jason Kroh, CardioMEMS
- Mr. Benjamin Schlatka, MC10
Please join us on Thursday, December 5, 2013 for the Photonics Center Symposium.
Seating is limited, so be sure to register early.
Thursday, December 5, 2013 8:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
The Boston University Photonics Center
8 Saint Mary’s Street, Room 906
Boston, MA 02215
Visit the Symposium Website: http://www.cvent.com/d/l4qjgb/1Q