The organizers of the Micro/Nano-technology Seminar Series (MNSS) at MIT have put together a fantastic lineup this fall. Unless otherwise noted, the talks are held on Thursdays at 3pm in Building 36 on the fourth-floor (Room 428).
- Thursday, September 24: Prof. Ali Javey, University of California at Berkeley
- Thursday, October 8: Darren R. Link, Ph.D., RainDance Technologies, Inc.
- Thursday, November 5: Prof. Klavs Jensen, MIT
- Thursday, November 19: Prof. George Whitesides, Harvard University: “Paper-Based Microfluidic Systems”, Note alternate location: Building 34 in fourth-floor room 401 (Grier Room)
- Thursday, December 10: Prof. Paul Yager, University of Washington: “A Point-of-Care System for the Developing World”